Protective Pillow Covers & Pillowcases By Fine Pillow
Our 308 TC, Combed Cotton fabric, with all the short fibers ‘combed’ out of it, leaving only the longest fibers, making a softer and more durable material. The 308 TC has an exquisitely smooth finish and shine, giving pillowcases a great feel.
Choose a pillowcase for your pillows.
A Perfect Protective Pillow Cover
- Measures your selected pillow
- White, down-proof ticking, Combed Cotton fabric, softer and stronger
- Removable and washable
- Machine wash warm, no chlorinated detergents.
- Low heat tumble dry, remove before completely dried or it will be baked!
- No Chemical Antimicrobial treatment
- Use non-bleach mild detergent and extra rinse cycles
- 308 TC (thread count)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Why Choosing The Right Pillowcase Fabric Matters
- We spend about one-third of our lives sleeping
- The fabric we choose for our pillowcases is substantial because on-third of our lives is in contact with pillowcases
- Choosing the right pillowcase positively affects the skin and prevents wrinkles
- Cotton pillowcases are comfortable, soft, and breathable
- More restful sleep and a healthier environment for skin and hair
- Cotton is better for your bedding