- The inserts can be machine washed. Use Laundromat big commercial washers.
- Use non-bleach mild detergent and extra rinse cycle.
- Dry it on a low setting: This will take many hours. Toss it in with a couple tennis balls to get it fluffy. Make sure there are no lumps, and it’s completely fluffy and dry.
Pillow Protective Cover:
- Pillow cover is washable.
- Machine wash warm, no chlorinated detergents.
- Low heat tumble dry, remove before completely dried or it will be baked!
- No Chemical Antimicrobial Treatment.